Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Help with cisco VPN site to site tunnel

Help with cisco VPN site to site tunnel

dlazic dlazic is offline
Junior Member

I am trying to setup the Site to site VPN tunnel . I have exsisting Pix 515 where i already have setup VPN server PPTP server. Works great, but now i have to ad remote branch as of part of the network. I got pix 501 hoping to use exsisting 515 pix at the main branch and 501 on remote site but i had not luck. I was thinking to get another 501 and used it for tunneling because i have maybe too much stuff on my exsisting pix. Please help.
Anybody have any directions how to setup tunneling using cisco PDM . Thanks