Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > create nice postcard from your picture

create nice postcard from your picture

maxime_phan@hotmail.com

It's now possible with Postcard Maker

http://www.postcard-maker.com

This software allow to make easily beautifull or funny postcard from
all your picture.
birthday, wedding, holiday... send to your friends, family a gift they
will can keep. I invite you to read the quickstart guide:

http://www.postcard-maker.com/guide_en.html

The postcard is print and sent within 24h