Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > I can't access all the properties from the superclass

I can't access all the properties from the superclass

subbarayulu subbarayulu is offline
Junior Member

package test;
public class StaticDemo {

static int i=10;
char z;
protected class InnerClass
{
public InnerClass()
{
System.out.println("Protected Constructor in InnerClass");
}
public void show()
{
System.out.println("Inner Class Show method");
}
}
}
}
package test1;
import test.StaticDemo;
public class StaticDemo1 extends StaticDemo {

StaticDemo1 sd=new StaticDemo1();
}
}
Could u please help me any one . I am unable to access innerclass of Superclass from the subclass object.