Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Sharing ServerVariables between ASP.NET and ASP

Re: Sharing ServerVariables between ASP.NET and ASP

Jeff Trotman

Take a look at http://www.sessionbridge.com. It is a utility that does just
what you're looking for.

Jeff Trotman
Westglenn Software

"Alejandro Feiges" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I have an asp.net page that needs to call an asp page on a remote server.
>
> At this time, i'm using HTTPWebRequest to call the asp page, passing the
> default credentials, because i'm using integrated security.
>
> I can see Servervariables loaded in asp.net enviroment, like logon_user,
> auth_user,etc.
>
> When i try to use them on the asp page, they are empty.
>
> Do you know how can i do to "share" the servervariables between ASP.NET

and