Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET 1.1 - monitor page hits

ASP.NET 1.1 - monitor page hits

Phil Johnson

Is there any easy way to monitor page hits in asp.net 1.1?

We have a pretty big asp.net 1.1 application that is about to go live and we
want to monitor the page hits?

I'm hoping for a silver bullet on this... hopefully something for web.config
or global.asax rather than something on each page.

--
Regards,

Phillip Johnson (MCSD For .NET)
PJ Software Development
www.pjsoftwaredevelopment.com

David

Are your log files not enough?

Get a stats package... I am currently using AWStats.

--
Best regards,
Dave Colliver.

"Phil Johnson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any easy way to monitor page hits in asp.net 1.1?
>
> We have a pretty big asp.net 1.1 application that is about to go live and
> we
> want to monitor the page hits?
>
> I'm hoping for a silver bullet on this... hopefully something for
> web.config
> or global.asax rather than something on each page.
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Phillip Johnson (MCSD For .NET)
> PJ Software Development
> www.pjsoftwaredevelopment.com

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

Go get yourself a free Google Analytics account and stick the javascript at
the bottom of your pages.
--
Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
Short Urls & more: http://ittyurl.net