Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Multiple Forms

Multiple Forms

Jonathan Amend

I want to make a page that has 2 forms on it but I can't use any
runat=server controls because there can only be one runat=server form. Is
there a way of having 2 forms with runat=server controls or do I have to
resort to normal forms with submit burrons and processing the request
manually when Page_Load fires?

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Jonathan,

If you really, really, *really* need two server-side forms, then check out
Paul's[1] site which includes such a control.

[1] http://www.wilsondotnet.com/

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

"Jonathan Amend" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I want to make a page that has 2 forms on it but I can't use any
> runat=server controls because there can only be one runat=server form. Is
> there a way of having 2 forms with runat=server controls or do I have to
> resort to normal forms with submit burrons and processing the request
> manually when Page_Load fires?

Steve C. Orr, MCSD

You cannot have 2 runat=server forms on the same form unless one of them is
invisible.
One potential workaround is to use an IFrame.
Here's more info on IFrames:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/a...cts/IFRAME.asp

--
I hope this helps,