Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > WF on vs2005

WF on vs2005

Gunawan

Hi,
I am searching for articles or guidance how to use Windows Workflow
Foundation on VS 2005.
Regards,
Gun

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Gunawan,

see there http://www.codeproject.com/KB/WF/

---
WBR,

G> Hi,
G> I am searching for articles or guidance how to use Windows Workflow
G> Foundation on VS 2005.
G> Regards,
G> Gun

Gunawan

Thank you for the Reply.
Is there any possibility to upgrade the compiler of vs2005?
I heard that compiler of vs2008 is different with vs2005

"Michael Nemtsev [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) .com...
> Hello Gunawan,
>
> see there http://www.codeproject.com/KB/WF/
>
> ---
> WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP] :: blog:
> http://spaces.live.com/laflour
>
> G> Hi,
> G> I am searching for articles or guidance how to use Windows Workflow
> G> Foundation on VS 2005.
> G> Regards,
> G> Gun

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Gunawan,

u can't upgrade compiler, u need to upgrade VS. because WF versions relates
to .NET version and VS

---
WBR,

G> Thank you for the Reply.
G> Is there any possibility to upgrade the compiler of vs2005?
G> I heard that compiler of vs2008 is different with vs2005
G> "Michael Nemtsev [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
G> news:(E-Mail Removed) .com...
G>
>> Hello Gunawan,
>>
>> see there http://www.codeproject.com/KB/WF/
>>
>> ---
>> WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP] :: blog:
>> http://spaces.live.com/laflour
>> "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high
>> and we
>> miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it" (c) Michelangelo
>> G> Hi,
>> G> I am searching for articles or guidance how to use Windows
>> Workflow
>> G> Foundation on VS 2005.
>> G> Regards,
>> G> Gu

Gunawan

Another question.
Can I use WF with VS 2005 Express edition?
Regards,
Gun

"Michael Nemtsev [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) .com...
> Hello Gunawan,
>
> u can't upgrade compiler, u need to upgrade VS. because WF versions
> relates to .NET version and VS
>
> ---
> WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP] :: blog:
> http://spaces.live.com/laflour
>
> G> Thank you for the Reply.
> G> Is there any possibility to upgrade the compiler of vs2005?
> G> I heard that compiler of vs2008 is different with vs2005
> G> "Michael Nemtsev [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> G> news:(E-Mail Removed) .com...
> G>
>>> Hello Gunawan,
>>>
>>> see there http://www.codeproject.com/KB/WF/
>>>
>>> ---
>>> WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP] :: blog:
>>> http://spaces.live.com/laflour
>>> "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high
>>> and we
>>> miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it" (c) Michelangelo
>>> Workflow

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Gunawan,

nope. WF doesn't have support in Express edition of VS

---
WBR,

G> Another question.
G> Can I use WF with VS 2005 Express edition?
G> Regards,
G> Gun
G> "Michael Nemtsev [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
G> news:(E-Mail Removed) .com...
G>
>> Hello Gunawan,
>>
>> u can't upgrade compiler, u need to upgrade VS. because WF versions
>> relates to .NET version and VS
>>
>> ---
>> WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP] :: blog:
>> http://spaces.live.com/laflour
>> "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high
>> and we
>> miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it" (c) Michelangelo
>> G> Thank you for the Reply.
>> G> Is there any possibility to upgrade the compiler of vs2005?
>> G> I heard that compiler of vs2008 is different with vs2005
>> G> "Michael Nemtsev [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> G> news:(E-Mail Removed) .com...

VS2005 - Questions about Data Sources window dbuchanan ASP .Net 1 12-01-2005 05:34 PM
VS2005 - How to connect to a TableAdapter in the data layer dbuchanan ASP .Net 3 12-01-2005 01:28 PM
Books for VS2005 and .NET 2.0 Janiv Ratson ASP .Net 4 11-16-2005 07:07 PM
Consulta VS2005 Beta 1 Maxi ASP .Net 0 12-16-2004 04:29 PM
Question about VS2005's application architecture diagram tools Jason Kendall ASP .Net 1 07-03-2004 11:56 PM

Advertisments