Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > how do i hook up my laptop to my wireless connection

how do i hook up my laptop to my wireless connection

harry musser

i have a belkin wireless router hooked up to the internet and my wifi printer
and my lap top has a built in wireless card in it how to configure it to
connect to my network wireless???

thanks in advance for your help

Lem

harry musser wrote:
> i have a belkin wireless router hooked up to the internet and my wifi printer
> and my lap top has a built in wireless card in it how to configure it to
> connect to my network wireless???
>
> thanks in advance for your help

Read the manual that came with your printer.

--
Lem -- MS-MVP

John

switch on your notebook computer have a look at wzc for available wifi
network choose your belkin ap name you'll be prompted for a shared key if
needed type in your shared key and voila you are connected.

"harry musser" <harry http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i have a belkin wireless router hooked up to the internet and my wifi
>printer
> and my lap top has a built in wireless card in it how to configure it to
> connect to my network wireless???
>
> thanks in advance for your help

Bill T.

How Helpful!