Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Affordable SEO

Affordable SEO

n3hl7oyf

Hi

We are an affordable SEO company, and was wondering what most
companies charge?

I think we are cheap, but where we are is cheap, so I guess it makes
sense...ish.

http://www.cool-web-pages.com

SAZ

In article <66a19eca-824d-43f2-9334-4cbda4115328
@m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Hi
>
> We are an affordable SEO company, and was wondering what most
> companies charge?
>
> I think we are cheap, but where we are is cheap, so I guess it makes
> sense...ish.
>
> http://www.cool-web-pages.com

$300/month??? This is great....

Right now, you should be charging nothing. Start by learning your
business, then charge the appropriate fee.

http://validator.w3.org/check?verbos.../www.cool-web-
pages.com/

This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional!
Result: Failed validation, 42 Errors

Travis Newbury

On Mar 11, 7:06 pm, n3hl7oyf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> We are an affordable SEO company, and was wondering what most
> companies charge?

If you are so good that you think you can charge money for your
services, why do I not see you at the top of google when I search for
affordable SEO?

MarkSatterfield MarkSatterfield is offline
Member
Location: Central Florida

Just out of curiosity, how many companies do you optimize for at $300 per month? Maybe you can create a thread on how to market.

I can't find you in the first 100 pages on Google, even if I search for "cool web pages" -- although "site:..." does list several pages from your FQDN.

On your site, you might want to make it more readable in Internet Explorer 7.

--Mark

http://www.marksatterfield.com
http://mark.a.satterfield.googlepages.com
http://satterfield.890m.com

Last edited by MarkSatterfield; 03-16-2008 at 11:57 PM..