Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How do I access link and meta data using framework

How do I access link and meta data using framework

John Clark

Does anyone know how to access the content of the link and meta tags in the
html head when a page is loaded?

Thanks in advance....

John

Steve C. Orr, MCSD

If you add the runat='server' attribute to the header tags then you can
access them from your code behind.
Here's more info and a good example using the Title tag:
http://www.aspalliance.com/kenc/faq5.aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD

"John Clark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how to access the content of the link and meta tags in

the
> html head when a page is loaded?
>
> Thanks in advance....
>
> John

John Clark

Steve,

Thanks, just what I needed. I get so used to objects being automatically
generated I forget that you can do it manually.

Appreciate the help.

John