Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Display wait message while processing

Display wait message while processing

kanya.rajani@gmail.com

Hi,

I am generating some large data like 1000 records(my client
requirement) to a gridview without paging. So it will take sometime to
process and bind. I want to display some message(model dialog) inorder
to prevent the user from clicking the button or other controls again
and again.

How can I do this?

Exactly same as airline schedule search.

John Timney \(MVP\)

Try this for a pointer

http://blogs.crsw.com/mark/archive/2005/02/16/737.aspx

Regards

John Timney (MVP)
http://www.johntimney.com
http://www.johntimney.com/blog

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am generating some large data like 1000 records(my client
> requirement) to a gridview without paging. So it will take sometime to
> process and bind. I want to display some message(model dialog) inorder
> to prevent the user from clicking the button or other controls again
> and again.
>

> How can I do this?
>

> Exactly same as airline schedule search.

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),

use ajax control tookit or implement ICallbackEventHandler

---
WBR,