Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New releases: Cloverfield, Eddie And The Cruisers & P.S. I Love You: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists

New releases: Cloverfield, Eddie And The Cruisers & P.S. I Love You: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists

Doug MacLean

A.D. Vision
April 1st:
Cutey Honey / Kekko Kame

April 15th:
Conduct Zero / Marrying The Mafia

May 6th:
Devil May Cry #2: Level 2
Magikano #3: Witch's Flight
Tokyo Majin #3: Bodhisattva Eye

May 13th:
Kanon #4
Project Blue Earth SOS #3: Victory!
Welcome To The NHK #4: 4th Conspiracy

May 20th:
Moonlight Mile (2007) #3: Conspiracy Of Honor
Parasite Dolls / A.D. Police
Shattered Angels #1: Kyoshiro & The Eternal Sky

May 27:
Nerima Daikon Brothers #1 - 3: Complete Collection
Pumpkin Scissors #4: Inferno
Wallflower Lesson 3: 10 Things I Hate About Yuki

Alpha Video
March 25th:
Bob Steele Double Feature: Billy The Kid's Fighting Pals / Big Calibre
Everyman's Law
Golden Age Of Television, Vol. 3: None But My Foe / Trial Of Peter Zenger
Grindhouse Horror Collection, Vol. 1: Carnival Of Blood / Undertaker And His
Pals / Good Against Evil / The Severed Arm / ...
Hoot Gibson Westerns Collection, Vol. 1: Boiling Point (1932) / Cowboy
Counselor / Fighting Parson / Frontier Justice / ...
Kid Sister
Lost Crime Shows: The Shadow / Unsolved / Chicago 2-1-2 / The Bogus Green
Lost TV Comedy: Dennis Day Show / Daddy-O / Little Amy / Time OutfFor Ginger
Man From Headquarters
Perfect Clue
Pinky Lee Show, Vol. 1
Texas Rangers: Collection, Vol. 1: Dead Or Alive (1944) / Enemy Of The Law /
Guns Of The Law / Gunsmoke Mesa / ...
Texas Rangers: Return Of The Rangers
Zorro's Fighting Legion (Alpha Video): The Complete Serial

Anchor Bay
May 13th:
Daydreamer
Incredible Hulk Returns

May 27th:
Dario Argento Collection: Phenomena / Tenebre / Do You Like Hitchcock? / The
Card Player / Trauma
Phenomena
Tenebre

July 22nd:
Henry & The Elephant

Criterion Collection
May 13th:
Fire Within
Lovers (195

20th Century Fox
April 29th:
27 Dresses (Widescreen/ Blu-ray)

June 3rd:
Longest Day (Blu-ray)
Patton (Blu-ray)
Sand Pebbles (Blu-ray)

June 10th:
All The Right Moves / Lucas (Double Feature)
Anna And The King (Widescreen/ Special Edition) / Anna And The King Of Siam
Bachelor Party / Revenge Of The Nerds (Panty Raid Edition)
Bedazzled (1967) / Bedazzled (2000/ Special Edition)
Cheaper By The Dozen (1950) / Cheaper By The Dozen (2003)
Doctor Dolittle (1967) / Dr. Dolittle (1998/ Widescreen)
Fantastic Four (2006): Worlds Greatest Heroes: Complete Season 1
Flight Of The Phoenix (1965) / Flight Of The Phoenix (2004/ Widescreen/
Special Edition)
Fly (195 / The Fly (1986/ Collector's Edition)
Good Son / The Other
Less Than Zero / The Pick-Up Artist
Moulin Rouge (1952) / Moulin Rouge (2001/ 1-Disc Special Edition)
My Friend Flicka / Flicka (2006)
Omen (1976) / Omen (2006/ Widescreen)
Planet Of The Apes (1968/ Special Edition) / Planet Of The Apes (2001/
1-Disc Special Edition)

June 17th:
Carmen Miranda Collection: Doll Face / Greenwich Village / If I'm Lucky /
Something For The Boys / The Gang's All Here
Doll Face
Gang's All Here (1943/ Remastered)
Greenwich Village
If I'm Lucky
Inspector Gadget: Big Little Problems
Something For The Boys

June 24th:
Futurama: Best With A Billion Backs

Kultur
May 27th:
Away
Celebration: 40 Years Of Opera: Australia
Churchill: The Life And Speeches
Classical Images: Concert In Nature
George Segal: American Still Life
Hans Van Manen Festival
James Galway: James Galway At The Waterfront In Belfast
Magic In The Air And Bantry House Music
Maxim Vengerov: Playing By Heart And Masterclass
Puccini: Madama Butterfly
Stravinsky: Once At A Border ...
Suffragettes
Titanic: Born In Belfast
Verdi: Nabucco

MGM/UA
May 13th:
Magnificent Seven Collection: Guns Of The Magnificent Seven / Magnificent
Seven / Magnificent Seven Ride! / Return Of The ...

June 3rd:
City Slickers (Collector's Edition)

June 10th:
Eddie And The Cruisers / Eddie And The Cruisers II: Eddie Lives!

New Line
April 22nd:
Orphanage
Orphanage (Blu-ray)

April 22nd:
Cloverfield (Special Edition)

June 17th:
Dynasty (1981): The 3rd Season, Vol. 1
Naked Brothers Band: Polar Bears
Sabrina, The Teenage Witch: The 1st - 4th Seasons
Sabrina, The Teenage Witch: The 4th Season
Transformers: Animated Movie

June 24th:
Tak & The Power Of Juju: Trouble With Magic

Warner Brothers
April 29th:
Ocean's Eleven (2001/ Warner Brothers/ Widescreen/ Blu-ray)
Ocean's Twelve (Blu-ray)

May 6th:
P.S. I Love You
P.S. I Love You (Blu-ray)

in several formats as well as daily changes. Currently the main database
contains 131,931 titles, 2,675 future releases and over a thousand
additions and changes this week. Updated lists for discontinued, cancelled,
postponed and rescheduled titles as well as lists for DTS, ES/EX, Blue ray &
HD-DVD titles. UPC numbers and original release dates are included in the
fields. There is also a comprehensive list of titles that were rescheduled
or reissued. Search function for the database, (including UPCsearch)
complements of site partner and friend, Michael's Movie Mayhem
http://www.dvdlist.kazart.com.

Current previews include: Sweeny Todd (1982), Before the Devil Knows You're
Dead, Juno, Dead Fish, John from Cincinnati, Fingerprints, Kiltro,
Painkiller Jane s1, Wristcutters: A Love Story Ice Storm, Battlestar
Galatica s3, Bionic Woman s1, Sisters (2007), The Kill Point, Tin Man, Into
the Wild, Left for Dead, Expertiment (2005), Human Giant, Things we Lost in
the Fire, 30 Days of Night, Day Zero, American Ganster, Revamped. Updates
to the DVD database including release specifications usually made twice
daily.

Please stop by and visit.
Thank you.

--