Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > python "import" of statically linked module with SWIG

python "import" of statically linked module with SWIG

samsappleton

Hi

I compiled a SWIG wrapper & linked it with a main program in C (i'm
extending the main program/C with a python interpreter).

How can I "import" the swig wrapper module in Python? If I just
use "import <python-swig-module-name>", of course I get

ImportError: no module named XXXX

I don't want to expose any .so files if possible i.e. not dynamically
linked.

Sam