Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > menu width and background color ? Jusitify menu items on left side??

menu width and background color ? Jusitify menu items on left side??

wildman@noclient.net

RE: menu width and background color ? Jusitify menu items on left
side??

I probably need to do this a table or span..

I have a horizontal menu i want to be 800 wide with the same
background color, but I want my menu items to all be on the left
leaving an empty area on the right, but want that area in the same
background color.