Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > PIX 501e - Error:Connection Closed by Remote Host

PIX 501e - Error:Connection Closed by Remote Host

nnieto nnieto is offline
Junior Member

Hi:

I have a pix 501e and 506e where ssh connections were working correctly. All the suddent I can not connect to them anymore. No changes were made.

I was using SSH Secury Shell to connect to them. Where can I start to identify the problem and correct it?

I am new in maneging PIXes.

Your help is highly appreciated.
Noemi