Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Nested DataGrids

Nested DataGrids

Dave

I have a datagrid with another datagrid in a template
column. For the second datagrids datasource I use
container.dataitem.createchildview("relationship") I want
to discover if the nested datagrid has any rows. I think
I need to check the datagrid.items.count on the second
datagrid in the first datagrids ItemCreated event but I
can't seem to figure out how to address the second
datagrid. Does anyone have any ideas?

S. Justin Gengo

Use the "FindControl" method to get the second datagrid object.

Justin

news:023101c34aef$0c7f3bd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a datagrid with another datagrid in a template
> column. For the second datagrids datasource I use
> container.dataitem.createchildview("relationship") I want
> to discover if the nested datagrid has any rows. I think
> I need to check the datagrid.items.count on the second
> datagrid in the first datagrids ItemCreated event but I
> can't seem to figure out how to address the second
> datagrid. Does anyone have any ideas?

SQL, XML, Nested Datagrids and the like David Lozzi ASP .Net 1 10-07-2005 08:59 PM
nested datagrids ProgramAnalyst ASP .Net 3 11-05-2004 08:59 PM
Edit Nested Datagrids Dave T ASP .Net 0 11-03-2003 07:08 PM
Nested DataGrids Dave ASP .Net 1 07-21-2003 06:22 PM
Re: Nested Datagrids Juliano Bortolozzi ASP .Net 0 07-14-2003 05:28 PM

Advertisments