Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Super-slow first page load (JIT Compile)... no help in sight?

Super-slow first page load (JIT Compile)... no help in sight?

Chris

I think I have read everything I can about the JIT compile of aspx
applications, but I just want to make sure that there is nothing I can
do to help the situation.

Whenever I rebuild the web app, viewing the first page (which contains
about 10 ascx files) takes soooo long. Like maybe a minute.

This makes debugging a very slow process, as every little change
requires this long wait.

I guess there is nothing I can really do about this, correct?

(server is a dual processor W2K A.S. with a gig of ram)