Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > RJ45?

RJ45?

=?Utf-8?B?amFrZQ==?=

IF I HAVENT GOT AN RJ45 CONNECTOR CAN I STILL HAVE A ADSL MODEM ROUTER PLEASE
HELP THANKS ALOT JAKE

FOAD

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> IF I HAVENT GOT AN RJ45 CONNECTOR CAN I STILL HAVE A ADSL MODEM ROUTER PLEASE
> HELP THANKS ALOT JAKE

Yes, if your ISP has a USB modem, make sure you have a USB port...

=?Utf-8?B?SHVnaA==?=

Many ISPs will supply you with a USB-Ethernet adapter. A Google search will
find many.

"FOAD" wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
> > IF I HAVENT GOT AN RJ45 CONNECTOR CAN I STILL HAVE A ADSL MODEM ROUTER PLEASE
> > HELP THANKS ALOT JAKE
> >

> Yes, if your ISP has a USB modem, make sure you have a USB port...

Brian McMullen

Dude.....
CAPS LOCK......
"jake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> IF I HAVENT GOT AN RJ45 CONNECTOR CAN I STILL HAVE A ADSL MODEM ROUTER
> PLEASE
> HELP THANKS ALOT JAKE

Malke

"Brian McMullen" <brianmataetnadotcom> wrote:

> Dude.....
> CAPS LOCK......
> "jake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> IF I HAVENT GOT AN RJ45 CONNECTOR CAN I STILL HAVE A ADSL MODEM
>> ROUTER PLEASE
>> HELP THANKS ALOT JAKE

It depends on whether the device has a usb port. If it doesn't,
installing an ethernet adapter in your desktop is extremely easy and
inexpensive. A network card costs less than $20 USD. If you have a
laptop, you can buy an ethernet pc card if your laptop doesn't already
have ethernet built in (most modern laptops do).

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
www.elephantboycomputers.com