Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Any advice advice on MCSE?

Any advice advice on MCSE?

W@yne

My name is Wayne, I'm 23 years old.

I just got back home (South Africa) from traveling the UK. I was lucky
enough to find a job in a telecom company and they are sending me on the MCSE
course, now I only have the basic experience of a PC and its components. Any
advice???

Charles

Hi Wayne.

Definately don't just read books. Take each topic you cover and learn as
much as you can. Get as much hands on experience as you can and get to know
the different command line utility programs and the various switches etc as
it is not just GUI interaction!

See what they can offer you at work by learning the setup at your place of
work.

All the best!