Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > dry-mounting inkjet prints

dry-mounting inkjet prints

d-cole@northwestern.edu

What is the appropriate heat setting when dry mounting prints made on
inkjet photo paper?

John Passaneau

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:84c89706-feda-48c5-88fa-
(E-Mail Removed):

> What is the appropriate heat setting when dry mounting prints made on
> inkjet photo paper?

I've had good luck with the settings for RC photo paper. I don't have the
numbers here but any setting for resin coated photo paper should work.
These would be the cooler end of the scale.

John Passaneau