Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Over The Waterfall With The D3!!

Over The Waterfall With The D3!!

Noons

On Mar 17, 1:36 am, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Mar 15, 9:17 pm, Noons <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 16, 9:05 am, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > MAYBE A BIT TOO MUCH?- Hide quoted text -

Backspace

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> Never get too close to the edge of the waterfall or else! I'm so glad
> the D3 is very water resistant.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/waterfall.htm>
>

> Rita

Bah! My Olympus e-510 takes better photos.

Focus

"Backspace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Rita Berkowitz wrote:
>> Never get too close to the edge of the waterfall or else! I'm so glad
>> the D3 is very water resistant.
>>
>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/waterfall.htm>
>>

>> Rita

> Bah! My Olympus e-510 takes better photos.

BS. I had one for a week. It's crap. Try to get some decent DR: impossible,
blown highlights, no detail in shadows.

But what do you expect: the sensor is about the same as used in P&S cams.

--
Focus

Backspace

Focus wrote:

> BS. I had one for a week. It's crap. Try to get some decent DR: impossible,
> blown highlights, no detail in shadows.
>
> But what do you expect: the sensor is about the same as used in P&S cams.

Don't blame the camera because you are a **** photographer.

C J Campbell

On 2008-03-10 06:09:08 -0700, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

>>> It is all about the journey, you gots to know how to have fun.

>> I have to admit, you're a special character )) I suppose if I had
>> the money....

> Hey, why not? You can't take it with you. I'm in my 40s and I got a bit of
> a surplus to burn off in the next 30-years or so. Maybe they need to raise
> the prices of dSLRs?
>

> Rita

Thom Hogan is projecting that they will be going up about 15% this
summer because of the devaluation of the dollar.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

C J Campbell

On 2008-03-10 17:19:31 -0700, "IV III" <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Never get too close to the edge of the waterfall or else! I'm so glad the
>> D3 is very water resistant.
>>
>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/waterfall.htm>
>>

> cant you take one good picture ????

I suspect Rita takes lots of good pictures. Those that she posts,
however, are her way of thumbing her nose at us.

On 2008-03-09 17:44:37 -0700, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> Never get too close to the edge of the waterfall or else! I'm so glad
> the D3 is very water resistant.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/waterfall.htm>
>

> Rita

Seriously, Rita. You gotta stop raiding the amateurs' Flickr accounts.
You bad girl.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Rita Berkowitz

C J Campbell wrote:

>> Hey, why not? You can't take it with you. I'm in my 40s and I got
>> a bit of a surplus to burn off in the next 30-years or so. Maybe
>> they need to raise the prices of dSLRs?

> Thom Hogan is projecting that they will be going up about 15% this
> summer because of the devaluation of the dollar.

Well, I got the old D3 at the end of December 07 so I still got a little
more then 14-months left on the pop-up timer.

Rita

Rita Berkowitz

C J Campbell wrote:

> Seriously, Rita. You gotta stop raiding the amateurs' Flickr accounts.
> You bad girl.

LOL!

Rita