Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Over The Waterfall With The D3!!

Over The Waterfall With The D3!!

Rita Berkowitz

Never get too close to the edge of the waterfall or else! I'm so glad the
D3 is very water resistant.

<http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/waterfall.htm>

Rita

Matt Ion

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> Never get too close to the edge of the waterfall or else! I'm so glad
> the D3 is very water resistant.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/waterfall.htm>

Wow, that was... uh...

Lame.

Oversharpened, too much DOF, horrible framing, lousy timing. A
10-year-old with a $99 P&S could have done better.

crownfield

In article <fr22vq$102$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
-Rita Berkowitz wrote:
-> Never get too close to the edge of the waterfall or else! I'm so glad
-> the D3 is very water resistant.
->
-> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/waterfall.htm>
-
-Wow, that was... uh...
-
-Lame.
-
-Oversharpened, too much DOF, horrible framing, lousy timing. A
-10-year-old with a $99 P&S could have done better.

you must be a psychic.

-

--
Bob Crownfield
(E-Mail Removed)

XxYyZz

"crownfield" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> In article <fr22vq$102$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
> says...
> -Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> -> Never get too close to the edge of the waterfall or else! I'm so glad
> -> the D3 is very water resistant.
> ->
> -> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/waterfall.htm>
> -
> -Wow, that was... uh...
> -
> -Lame.
> -
> -Oversharpened, too much DOF, horrible framing, lousy timing. A
> -10-year-old with a $99 P&S could have done better.
>
> you must be a psychic.
>
> -
>
> --
> Bob Crownfield
> (E-Mail Removed)

LOL

Matt Ion

crownfield wrote:
> In article <fr22vq$102$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
> says...
> -Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> -> Never get too close to the edge of the waterfall or else! I'm so glad
> -> the D3 is very water resistant.
> ->
> -> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/waterfall.htm>
> -
> -Wow, that was... uh...
> -
> -Lame.
> -
> -Oversharpened, too much DOF, horrible framing, lousy timing. A
> -10-year-old with a $99 P&S could have done better.
>
> you must be a psychic.

Just a lucky guess, really. I'd confirm with the EXIF info, but it's
been conveniently removed. What a shock.

I love how all her pictures are "best viewed full size to be awed by the
D3's magical properties," yet full size is almost invariably less than
one megapixel (1024x768 in this case). That's pretty magical, alright.

Annika1980

On Mar 9, 9:29*pm, Matt Ion <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/waterfall.htm>

> Wow, that was... uh...
>
> Lame.
>
> Oversharpened, too much DOF, horrible framing, lousy timing. *A
> 10-year-old with a $99 P&S could have done better.

That's Baltimore Bokeh, dude.

Scott W

On Mar 9, 2:44*pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Never get too close to the edge of the waterfall or else! *I'm so glad the
> D3 is very water resistant.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/waterfall.htm>
>
> Rita

Very cute photo.

Scott

Noons

On Mar 10, 11:44 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I'm so glad the
> D3 is very water resistant.

is that what the duck is standing on?

<g, d&r>
literally

Jon Pope

WHAT A ****ING UGLY PICTURE THAT THE WHORE TOOK

"Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Never get too close to the edge of the waterfall or else! I'm so glad the
> D3 is very water resistant.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/waterfall.htm>
>

> Rita

Celcius

"Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Never get too close to the edge of the waterfall or else! I'm so glad the
> D3 is very water resistant.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/waterfall.htm>

Rita,

I went to the url, looked and read: "Careless duck falls over the edge and
tries to hold on for dear life Taken with the world famous Nikon D3 and
500/4 Nikkor. Damn! That 500/4 Nikkor is one sweet lens! Best viewed full
size to be awed by the D3's magical properties".

Darn it Rita, you prove eactly what I'm always thinking: No use throwing
money at hardware if you don't get the results. Here you are, spending over
$10,000 in equipment to get that result? Surely you jest )))) Telle us,
please, it's a P&S, right?????

You make me think of those I knew, who used to buy a turntable worth $6000
and over to gain a very suspect purer sound....

It takes all kinds, I guess.

Take care,

Marcel