Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > M$ against Blu-ray, M$ for Blu-ray, M$ against Blu-ray, M$ forBlu-ray, ......

M$ against Blu-ray, M$ for Blu-ray, M$ against Blu-ray, M$ forBlu-ray, ......

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:39:28 -0000, Doug Jacobs <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>In alt.games.video.xbox really real <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> > What? The PS3 has a Gb/s Ethernet port. You ain't REAL bright, boy.

>> My PS3 is hooked up to my wireless network and it is as slow as my Wii

>Neither of which makes a difference. The bottle neck is going to be your
>internet connection, and PSN itself - both of which are way, way slower
>than even a 802.11b WiFi connection.
>
>Why Sony insisted on putting a gigabit interface on a game console is
>beyond me. Waste of money for a feature that 99.9999(9?)% of its customers
>will never need or use. Even Verizon's FiOS service is still well below the
>100mbps mark.

The reason is because the Gb parts are no different in price or
footprint than the 100 base T parts are.

Use some common sense. A million pieces of something that is in
current production is easier to source than a million pieces of something
the maker has to start up a line to produce.

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:40:21 -0000, Doug Jacobs <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>In alt.games.video.xbox StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Idiot. Use the hard wired port.

>Get it through your head. THAT WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Get it through your head. On MY network, I can pass files into and off
of my PS3 faster than on a 100 base T link, you retarded ****!

And YES, the hard wired port DOES work faster than the WLAN hooks do,
you ****ing idiot!

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:56:38 -0000, Doug Jacobs <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>When are you going to get it through your thick little chiuaua skull that
>people are complaining that PSN - that is the service that the PS3 connects
>to on the internet - IS SLOW.

Sorry, dumb****, but MY PS3 connects to MY ISP, and PSN is NOT my ISP.

When I do connect to PSN, I get speeds that are just fine. Particularly
when I DL a 600MB game demo file.

You guys are just plain retarded, and that's the way it is, dipshit.

wrote:

>Says the idiot who thinks going to gigabit will improve ones' internet
>speed...

I never said any such thing, you retarded ****. What I said was that
the hard wired port will be faster than the WLAN.

**** you, dog boy.

Sounds like some lame retarded AVD ****tard is projecting. That
****tard would be you, Jacobs.

>The adults are talking.

Yes, and you are not one of them, boy.

Archimedes' Lever

Nor are we surprised that all a ****tard like you does is troll others.

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:40:49 -0700, "khee mao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"really real" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>>> Idiot. Use the hard wired port.

>> I'm such an idiot I put my ps3 beside my tv, far away from my where my
>> internet comes into my house and I would have to string a long wire
>> through my living room to connect it the genius way.
>>
>> My self esteem has now been shattered.
>>

>you gotta wonder why Sony even bothered including wireless when it's so much
>slower than the connection to your ISP...durrrrr

If the "wireless" goes through your wireless router, it IS connected to
your isp, you retarded twit!

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:27:07 GMT, really real <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> My PS3 is hooked up to my wireless network and it is as slow as my Wii

>> Idiot. Use the hard wired port.

>I'm such an idiot I put my ps3 beside my tv, far away from my where my
>internet comes into my house and I would have to string a long wire
>through my living room to connect it the genius way.
>
>My self esteem has now been shattered.

If it is YOUR HOUSE, then you should have enough brains to know how to
string a "drop" up in your attic, into your house walls, that provide you
with point-to-point Ethernet connections between those two locations.

Sheesh. Get off your lazy, raised-in-a-push-button-world ass and improve
your domicile a bit.

Aironet 1200 AP against IAS jt Cisco 6 05-07-2004 12:37 PM
secure .net applications against disassembly Achim Kühn ASP .Net 2 12-18-2003 02:53 PM
Using Cisco ACS to authenticate against LDAP through SSL Silvio Arcangeli Cisco 0 10-20-2003 11:08 AM
Given extra time against my will James Waite Microsoft Certification 17 09-23-2003 10:42 PM
FFI against VHDL for test-benches Spur VHDL 4 09-15-2003 09:20 AM

Advertisments