Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Status of SI?

Re: Status of SI?

Rita Berkowitz

Mardon wrote:

> What I find really strange about the situation
> here is that much of the 'noise' comes from people who seem to be
> quite skilled photographers. I can't get my head around that aspect
> of the situation. Oh well, back to FM.

It's a dirty job and somebody has to do it, stimulate the idiots that is.

Rita

codey45

On Mar 9, 6:51 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Mardon wrote:
> > What I find really strange about the situation
> > here is that much of the 'noise' comes from people who seem to be
> > quite skilled photographers. I can't get my head around that aspect
> > of the situation. Oh well, back to FM.

> It's a dirty job and somebody has to do it, stimulate the idiots that is.
>
> Rita

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Paul Furman

Rita Berkowitz wrote:

> stimulate the idiots

Why exactly?
Please explain how this is a good thing.

I'm kind of thinking the opposite.

DaveS

"Paul Furman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Rita Berkowitz wrote:
>
>> stimulate the idiots

> Why exactly?
> Please explain how this is a good thing.
>
> I'm kind of thinking the opposite.

You would... :O)

I think we've seen enough stuff like this, haven't we?

When I first came here a month or so ago, I was rather liberal with putting
peeps in the bit bucket. From reading replies and such, I don't think I've
missed out on anything. Still doing a lot of "mark as reads" too. I try to
keep life simple.

Loves your lens', if just from a "cool" standpoint. :O)

Have fun,
Dave

Paul Furman

DaveS wrote:

> lens

<lookingforhawks.mov>

> Have fun,
> Dave

Pudentame

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> Mardon wrote:
>
>> What I find really strange about the situation
>> here is that much of the 'noise' comes from people who seem to be
>> quite skilled photographers. I can't get my head around that aspect
>> of the situation. Oh well, back to FM.

> It's a dirty job and somebody has to do it, stimulate the idiots that is.
>

> Rita

But don't you think you've been simulating an idiot long enough?

Jon Pope

well that's her sex therapy

news:47d45a26$0$17367$(E-Mail Removed)...

Paul Furman wrote:

>> stimulate the idiots

> Why exactly?

Tradition, I guess?

> Please explain how this is a good thing.

They would be bored. I'm just giving them purpose.

> I'm kind of thinking the opposite.

My thinking exactly.

Rita

Tony Polson

Pudentame <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>But don't you think you've been simulating an idiot long enough?

No simulation involved in this case.