Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > display the selected item at the top in a gridview

display the selected item at the top in a gridview

Robert Smith

Hi,
I have a problem whereby I have a gridview bound to a dataset with a
large number of items, However when I select an item near the bottom by using
the scrollbar, when the gridview gets rebound, the selected field goes off
the screen and is not visible and the user has to use the scrollbar to see
it. How do I set the toprow of the visible gridview to be the selected row

Thanx in advance

Robert

Mark Rae [MVP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...