Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Looking for a free ASP.NET provider

Looking for a free ASP.NET provider

someone

It needs to support code behind. Would be great if it allows publishing from
VS.NET, but if not, at least have FTP. Thanks.

Mahesh

Try brinkster.com

Benjie Fallar

i think webmatrixhosting is much better than brinkster.

"ViperDK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bf0mn6$3rn$00$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com...
> try this. seems to support almost all features you could need wich is not
> very common (see brinkster :/ )
> http://europe.webmatrixhosting.net/
>
> "someone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OU4%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > It needs to support code behind. Would be great if it allows publishing

> from
> > VS.NET, but if not, at least have FTP. Thanks.

Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT]

Hello,

If you need a sample web server, please refer to http://www.asp.net/Projects/Cassini/...spx?tabindex=0
&tabid=1. Cassini Sample Web Server is a good start.

If you want a free asp.net development environment, please check out web matrix at
http://www.asp.net/webmatrix/default...dex=4&tabId=46, which is also a very good tool.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Yanhong Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

--------------------
!From: "someone" <(E-Mail Removed)>
!Subject: Looking for a free ASP.NET provider
!Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:09:24 -0700
!Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
!
!It needs to support code behind. Would be great if it allows publishing from
!VS.NET, but if not, at least have FTP. Thanks.
!
!
!

Howard, Brett

You might want to try www.Brinkster.com. I use them for one of my clients
and they work fine. I also have a free account and I have FTP along with
some other standard things.

--
Brett Howard
"Benjie Fallar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i think webmatrixhosting is much better than brinkster.
>
> "ViperDK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bf0mn6$3rn$00$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com...
> > try this. seems to support almost all features you could need wich is

not
> > very common (see brinkster :/ )
> > http://europe.webmatrixhosting.net/
> >
> > "someone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:OU4%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > It needs to support code behind. Would be great if it allows

publishing
> > from
> > > VS.NET, but if not, at least have FTP. Thanks.

someone

Is FTP with free account new? Brinkster did not give FTP access with their
free account. I'll check it out.

news:%23d$(E-Mail Removed)...