Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Spacing radio buttons in a PlaceHolder

Re: Spacing radio buttons in a PlaceHolder

Craig Deelsnyder [MVP]

You could add a LiteralControl with the text <br><br> between adding the
two controls....

--
Craig Deelsnyder
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET