Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Array Structure for Application State Variable?

Re: Array Structure for Application State Variable?

Kevin Spencer

An Array is an object. All you do is store it wherever you want to, and
fetch it back casting it as an Array of whatever data type you have in
there.

HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
http://www.takempis.com
Big things are made up of
lots of little things.

news:01c201c34a23$cab2eba0$(E-Mail Removed)...