Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > I hold this component in hand

I hold this component in hand

eledora eledora is offline
Junior Member

Hey, I hold some of this component in hand they are new but do not use for me now, if you are seekink it please contact me.
AN7550NZA, TMPA2155DS, SC5480