Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Digital frames in RAM to Analog output, Please help !

Digital frames in RAM to Analog output, Please help !

Tomi B 2008

Hi all !

I have a memory buffer/array in my application (Builder C++) which
represents frames of video, every 20 miliseconds I'm refreshing the
data in the buffer. I need somehow, to make this digital frames, to
come out as an Analog signals out of my PC, I need to send it to
another computer (as an analog data) for example by using BNC cable,
or just to send it directly into a small black and white CRT screen,
to see the frames as a Black/White video.

My buffer use 8 bits for each pixel, and the buffer size is 320 x 240
pixels.

I have no Idea how to do that !

Is there any ready driver/application that I can use? Is it possible
to send this frames as an analog output through the "TV-Out" output
of
my PC graphics card? (for example Geforce card)

Please give any information you can, I really need to find a solution
very soon.

Thanks very much!

Best Regards,
Tom.

Ray Fischer

Tomi B 2008 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Hi all !
>
>I have a memory buffer/array in my application (Builder C++) which
>represents frames of video, every 20 miliseconds I'm refreshing the
>data in the buffer. I need somehow, to make this digital frames, to
>come out as an Analog signals out of my PC, I need to send it to
>another computer (as an analog data) for example by using BNC cable,
>or just to send it directly into a small black and white CRT screen,
>to see the frames as a Black/White video.

It's called a "video card".

>My buffer use 8 bits for each pixel, and the buffer size is 320 x 240

Don't care.

>I have no Idea how to do that !

Learn.

>Is there any ready driver/application that I can use? Is it possible
>to send this frames as an analog output through the "TV-Out" output
>of
>my PC graphics card? (for example Geforce card)

Ya think?

>Please give any information you can, I really need to find a solution
>very soon.

Won't happen. You need to interface with the video card's driver and
you clearly don't have the background needed to accomplish that in a
short amount of time. You don't even have enough of a clue to find
the right newsgroup for your question.

--
Ray Fischer