Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > [OT] Something You Should Know

[OT] Something You Should Know

Callenbach

Please forgive the intrusion. I have something
that my fellow Useneters should know. Please
pass this information on.

Over a week ago now, I bought an account at
"newsking"

http://www.usenetnewserver.com.

Since then, not one of my posts has reached the
Usenet.

I have been mailing their support addresses
every day and have not received a reply.

Furthermore, when I download new posts from
their server, I only get about 2/3 of the
new posts that I get when I download new
posts from the free server at aioe.org.

I can prove the above. When I saw that something
was seriously wrong, I began running my news tools
in debugging mode, for usenetnewsserver and aioe, and
saved the logs, as well as keeping packet capture
logs for each session. They are available on my
FTP server by request.

Cal

ChairmanOfTheBored

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 23:33:48 -0800 (PST), Callenbach <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Please forgive the intrusion.

Stop being a Callenbach girl.

Take this off topic horseshit somewhere else.