Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > IBuySpy Question

IBuySpy Question

Stephajn Craig

When adding a new control to the IBuySpy portal, assuming that the control
is written using the Codebehind model, Would you need to compile their
codebehind file into your Portal.dll file? From what I've seen, all you
need to do is add a Module definition, but when I see codebehind files,
something tells me that I need to recompile the portal to have the new
classes from the new component in it.

Am I right? Or am I missing something?

--
Stephajn Craig