Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Paradigm PCs

Reply
Thread Tools

Paradigm PCs

 
 
BTMO
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2008
Folks - just tried to log in to paradigm (www.pp.co.nz) but the site ain't
working. Don't tell me they have gone under!

Anyone know what is up?

Alternatively, I would welcome suggestions on where to buy, and suggested
brands of, bluetooth wireless mice.

Cheers,

Brenton


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
BTMO
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2008

"BTMO" <> wrote

> Folks - just tried to log in to paradigm (www.pp.co.nz) but the site ain't
> working. Don't tell me they have gone under!
>
> Anyone know what is up?


Ok - they are back up. And more expensive than other options I have found on
Pricespy.

> Alternatively, I would welcome suggestions on where to buy, and suggested
> brands of, bluetooth wireless mice.


But I would still appreciate advice on what brand etc!




 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
geoff
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2008
BTMO wrote:
> "BTMO" <> wrote
>
>> Folks - just tried to log in to paradigm (www.pp.co.nz) but the site
>> ain't working. Don't tell me they have gone under!
>>
>> Anyone know what is up?

>
> Ok - they are back up. And more expensive than other options I have
> found on Pricespy.


So they may stay up longer than the other price-cutters then ...

geoff


 
Reply With Quote
 
thingy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-07-2008
geoff wrote:
> BTMO wrote:
>> "BTMO" <> wrote
>>
>>> Folks - just tried to log in to paradigm (www.pp.co.nz) but the site
>>> ain't working. Don't tell me they have gone under!
>>>
>>> Anyone know what is up?

>> Ok - they are back up. And more expensive than other options I have
>> found on Pricespy.

>
> So they may stay up longer than the other price-cutters then ...
>
> geoff
>
>


yep...pp have a pretty good service I have found. The last time I bought
off pricespy the company had dis-appeared 3 months later leaving me with
a dud card and 2 3/4 years "warrantee" to run!

regards

Thing
 
Reply With Quote
 
Nicolaas Hawkins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-07-2008
On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:58:01 +1300, thingy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in <news(E-Mail Removed)>:

> geoff wrote:
>> BTMO wrote:
>>> "BTMO" <> wrote
>>>
>>>> Folks - just tried to log in to paradigm (www.pp.co.nz) but the site
>>>> ain't working. Don't tell me they have gone under!
>>>>
>>>> Anyone know what is up?
>>> Ok - they are back up. And more expensive than other options I have
>>> found on Pricespy.

>>
>> So they may stay up longer than the other price-cutters then ...
>>
>> geoff
>>

>
> yep...pp have a pretty good service I have found. The last time I bought
> off pricespy the company had dis-appeared 3 months later leaving me with
> a dud card and 2 3/4 years "warrantee" to run!
>
> regards
>
> Thing


The first time ever I have been in agreement with Roger Sheppard - you get
what you pay for.

--
- Nic.
 
Reply With Quote
 
thingy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-07-2008
Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:58:01 +1300, thingy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> in <news(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
>> geoff wrote:
>>> BTMO wrote:
>>>> "BTMO" <> wrote
>>>>
>>>>> Folks - just tried to log in to paradigm (www.pp.co.nz) but the site
>>>>> ain't working. Don't tell me they have gone under!
>>>>>
>>>>> Anyone know what is up?
>>>> Ok - they are back up. And more expensive than other options I have
>>>> found on Pricespy.
>>> So they may stay up longer than the other price-cutters then ...
>>>
>>> geoff
>>>

>> yep...pp have a pretty good service I have found. The last time I bought
>> off pricespy the company had dis-appeared 3 months later leaving me with
>> a dud card and 2 3/4 years "warrantee" to run!
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Thing

>
> The first time ever I have been in agreement with Roger Sheppard - you get
> what you pay for.
>


um....exceptions that prove the rule? no I dont agree....

regards

Thing






 
Reply With Quote
 
Brian Mathews
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-07-2008
On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:58:01 +1300, thingy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>geoff wrote:
>> BTMO wrote:
>>> "BTMO" <> wrote
>>>
>>>> Folks - just tried to log in to paradigm (www.pp.co.nz) but the site
>>>> ain't working. Don't tell me they have gone under!
>>>>
>>>> Anyone know what is up?
>>> Ok - they are back up. And more expensive than other options I have
>>> found on Pricespy.

>>
>> So they may stay up longer than the other price-cutters then ...
>>
>> geoff
>>
>>

>
>yep...pp have a pretty good service I have found. The last time I bought
>off pricespy the company had dis-appeared 3 months later leaving me with
>a dud card and 2 3/4 years "warrantee" to run!
>
>regards
>
>Thing




If its not a Gray import then the Importers are still liable.


 
Reply With Quote
 
thingy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-09-2008
Brian Mathews wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:58:01 +1300, thingy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> geoff wrote:
>>> BTMO wrote:
>>>> "BTMO" <> wrote
>>>>
>>>>> Folks - just tried to log in to paradigm (www.pp.co.nz) but the site
>>>>> ain't working. Don't tell me they have gone under!
>>>>>
>>>>> Anyone know what is up?
>>>> Ok - they are back up. And more expensive than other options I have
>>>> found on Pricespy.
>>> So they may stay up longer than the other price-cutters then ...
>>>
>>> geoff
>>>
>>>

>> yep...pp have a pretty good service I have found. The last time I bought
>> off pricespy the company had dis-appeared 3 months later leaving me with
>> a dud card and 2 3/4 years "warrantee" to run!
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Thing

>
>
>
> If its not a Gray import then the Importers are still liable.
>
>


Hi,

Without knowing who....

regards

Thing
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Car PCs, mini PCs run Linux and windowsXP Andy Computer Information 0 01-27-2006 02:14 AM
Re: Paradigm PCs Wellington M NZ Computing 3 07-24-2003 03:17 AM
Re: Paradigm PCs Wellington rubber NZ Computing 1 07-22-2003 10:45 PM
Re: Paradigm PCs Wellington Steve NZ Computing 0 07-22-2003 10:29 AM
Re: Paradigm PCs Wellington XPD NZ Computing 0 07-22-2003 10:20 AM



Advertisments