Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The Cadavers Cotillion - The Eastern Haunters Convention costume ball

The Cadavers Cotillion - The Eastern Haunters Convention costume ball

Eastern Haunters Convention

The Cadavers Cotillion - The Eastern Haunters Convention costume ball
DETAILS !!

http://www.easternhauntersconvention...stume_ball.htm

Just check out what we have planned for you at the
Eastern Haunters Convention's very own costume ball,
THE CADAVER'S COTILLION !

Check out this Menu:

FREE FOOD !!
(and we ain't talking chips and pretzels here people,
we're providing incredible buffett meals:
Grilled Rib Eye Steak with Tasso Ham
Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Mushroom Gravy
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Shrimp & Crawfish Etouffee Served over White Rice
Poor Man's New Orleans Style Jambalaya, Smoked Sausage, Shrimp,
Chicken & Ham!!)

FREE BOOZE FOR TWO SOLID HOURS !!
(Yea, we're going to make sure you're going to unwind and have fun.)

Click the link to see pics and more!
http://www.easternhauntersconvention...stume_ball.htm

The best part ?
The costume ball,
AND the open bar,
AND a full pass into the convention,
AND all seminars (including TWO different 2 hour workshop seminars by
John Burton!)
AND a ghost tour of the haunted white horse tavern
AND a ghost hunt of the haunted white horse tavern led by a
professional Ghost
Hunter !
ALL FOR ONLY $60 per person !

Michael
(And if you think that sounds incredible, just you wait and see what
we're
going to do for the people who sign up for our bus tour ! Our haunt
tour
*includes* the costume ball tickets for free! Haunters will be talking
about the
best damn haunt tour of all time for years!
http://www.easternhauntersconvention.com/tours.htm
WE'RE GOING TO TOUR 8 HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS !!!
*AND* 2 HAUNTED LOCATIONS
*AND* THE ULTIMATE MUSEUM OF THE MACABRE ! )
Bruner

The Eastern Haunters Convention ! ( May 2-4, 2008 )
http://www.EasternHauntersConvention.com

The Monster Maze: The Ultimate Amateur Haunted House
http://www.TheMonsterMaze.com