Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Short survey about development problems (you can win an iPod)

Short survey about development problems (you can win an iPod)

Walid Maalej

Dear Java Developers

As we all know by using this group, efficient knowledge sharing is a
key success factor for software development.
Within the European research project TEAM we (from TU München and FZI
Karlsruhe) are conducting a scientific study to understand problems
and practices of knowledge sharing in software development.
We encourage you to take 10 minutes now to answer the multiple choice
questions:

http://amazonas.fzi.de/limesurvey/in...=32161&lang=en

Your answers are voluntary and data can only be used in aggregated
form. Independently from the answers, you can take part in the lottery
of 2 iPods among the participants.

Best Regards
Hans-Jörg (FZI) and Walid (TUM)

**** We apologize if you receive this email more than once! ****