Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Preparing for SCJP exam - need additional thoughts

Preparing for SCJP exam - need additional thoughts

lielar

Hi

I'm preparing for my SCJP exam, and in my last week.

I was wondering if anyone has any bad experiences using Whizlabs exam
simulator, as in un-successfull attempts. I've never had much luck
when it comes to any certification exams. But I do find the simulator
very thorough in the way it explains. But I'm keen to hear any non-
marketing spin of people who have used it. (A 99% success rate is
pretty high.)

Also, the simulator that comes with Sierra Bates isn't exactly user
friendly. Wish the screen was bigger.

I've constructed my own notes from both Sierra Bates and Sanghera SCJP
Exam for J2SE 5. I hope it all comes together on exam day

Cheers
Patrick