Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > error installing quicktime

error installing quicktime

Prof_lou

I have been trying to install Itunes/Quicktime (latest version) and I keep
getting error2738 (vbscript error). I read on the board about registering
using:
regsvr32 vbscript.dll, running as admin but though it tells me successful
when i try to install Itunes I still get the same error. I am running Vista
Ultimate on x-64 based pc. Do i need to change something. I am really tired
of this can someone, anyone please help me?
--
Prof