Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember andremember more than I have seen.

Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember andremember more than I have seen.

shenrilaa@gmail.com

http://shenrilaa.googlepages.com/worldtouristsm