Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > PLEASE HELP - audio capture on J2ME

PLEASE HELP - audio capture on J2ME

cpptutor2000@yahoo.com

Could some Java guru please help me? I am trying to create a simple
J2ME application to capture audio input with a J2ME enabled device.
For prototyping purposes, I am using the Sun Microsystems WTK2.2. I
have gone over the source code for their 'mmademo' application, but
cannot understand how and where exactly the data capture is being
made. Could someone please point me to a simple working application
that does this, i.e., the source code? Any hints or suggestion would
be immensely helpful - thanks in advance for your help.

Jeff Higgins

cpptutor2000 wrote:
> Could some Java guru please help me? I am trying to create a simple
> J2ME application to capture audio input with a J2ME enabled device.
> For prototyping purposes, I am using the Sun Microsystems WTK2.2. I
> have gone over the source code for their 'mmademo' application, but
> cannot understand how and where exactly the data capture is being
> made. Could someone please point me to a simple working application
> that does this, i.e., the source code? Any hints or suggestion would
> be immensely helpful - thanks in advance for your help.

Hope these will help.

<http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2005/09/27/j2me4.html>
<http://java.sun.com/javame/reference/apis/jsr135/>

Jeff Higgins