Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Mitsubishi HS-661V

Mitsubishi HS-661V

Brian Mathews

Mitsubishi HS-661V

When programming there is a option at the end, after the time for a (p) or (t), (p) is the default
option, but no one seems to know what it means even service Tech's that I know.

ie, pSP is at the end of the line.

Any clues.?

Thanks

EMB

Brian Mathews wrote:

> Mitsubishi HS-661V
>
> When programming there is a option at the end, after the time for a (p) or (t), (p) is the default
> option, but no one seems to know what it means even service Tech's that I know.
>
> ie, pSP is at the end of the line.
>
> Any clues.?

You didn't get a response last time you cross posted this into nz.comp
Roger, so why expect any response to a repost? And what's wrong with
asking in nz.tech which is the approriate group for questions on VCRs?

Nicolaas Hawkins

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 14:01:29 +1300, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
<news:fqkrd9$des$(E-Mail Removed)>:

> Brian Mathews wrote:
>>
>> Mitsubishi HS-661V
>>
>> When programming there is a option at the end, after the time for a (p) or (t), (p) is the default
>> option, but no one seems to know what it means even service Tech's that I know.
>>
>> ie, pSP is at the end of the line.
>>
>> Any clues.?

> You didn't get a response last time you cross posted this into nz.comp
> Roger, so why expect any response to a repost? And what's wrong with
> asking in nz.tech which is the approriate group for questions on VCRs?

He doesn't - by his own admission - bother about getting the licenses
required by law for the electrical (et al) work that he does, so why would
you expect him to bother with such trivial matters as netiquette?

- Nic

EMB

Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

> He doesn't - by his own admission - bother about getting the licenses
> required by law for the electrical (et al) work that he does, so why would
> you expect him to bother with such trivial matters as netiquette?

You want to go for a short drive up the coast and reboot him? He seems
to be stuck in a loop.

Nicolaas Hawkins

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 18:24:59 +1300, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
<news:(E-Mail Removed)>:

> Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
>>
>> He doesn't - by his own admission - bother about getting the licenses
>> required by law for the electrical (et al) work that he does, so why would
>> you expect him to bother with such trivial matters as netiquette?

> You want to go for a short drive up the coast and reboot him?

Ta ... but no, ta. I have more respect for my boots than that.

> He seems to be stuck in a loop.

which will, with any luck, tighten.

--
- Nic.