Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Exam pattern of 70-431

Exam pattern of 70-431

logtorahul

I understand that exam pattern for 70-431 has changed recently, now MS has
also added simulation in the exam.

Could some one please tell me the current exam pattern like how many
multiple choice,simulation distirbution of question along the topic

thanx

Mishawaka MCP

50-50

"logtorahul" wrote:

> I understand that exam pattern for 70-431 has changed recently, now MS has
> also added simulation in the exam.
>
> Could some one please tell me the current exam pattern like how many
> multiple choice,simulation distirbution of question along the topic
>
> thanx

logtorahul

Also if some one can tell

what is the total number of question and time for the exam.
what would be best way to prepare for the exam

thanx