Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > problem with freeing data

problem with freeing data

Mark Bluemel

david wrote:
> The [code] is not that small and I will post in the one of pastebin websites.

Why? Why not do the work to cut your problem down to a manageable size -
the smallest program which demonstrates your problem? In doing so, you'd
very likely find the problem for yourself.

Some (probably many) of us will not bother to go to websites and trawl
through masses of code to debug your code for you for free. We will look
closely at postings which show some effort has been expended.

santosh

Mark Bluemel wrote:

> david wrote:
>> The [code] is not that small and I will post in the one of pastebin
>> websites.

> Why? Why not do the work to cut your problem down to a manageable size
> - the smallest program which demonstrates your problem? In doing so,
> you'd very likely find the problem for yourself.
>
> Some (probably many) of us will not bother to go to websites and trawl
> through masses of code to debug your code for you for free. We will
> look closely at postings which show some effort has been expended.

In this case just running the files through lint spots the mistake,
though I'll admit that it is hard to spot the main mistake from many
other warnings and suspect conditions.