Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > typedef and #define

typedef and #define

Morris Dovey

Richard Heathfield wrote:

> Don't you remember Karl Malbrain? You replied to him at least once...

Ah - thank you. As you probably recall, I don't killfile - but
have slid some few people into the "best forgotten" catagory.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Gerry Ford

"Richard Heathfield" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Morris Dovey said:
>
>> Richard Bos wrote:
>>
>>> I don't know, but have you SEEN the CHAIR recently?

>> I'm obviously missing something (either I've been away too long
>> or didn't get enough sleep last night) - what have I missed?

> Don't you remember Karl Malbrain? You replied to him at least once...

The Chair has been seen near the schlichty toves. I had to terminate my
convo with Karl tonight. Malbrain was shown to an all-you-can-eat english
buffet, aka was either food- or waterboarded.

--
Gerry Ford

"Er hat sich georgiert." Der Spiegel, 2008, sich auf Chimpy Eins komma null
beziehend.