Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Simple editable div question

Simple editable div question

Bei

When you submit a form, the content of the div is technically not a field of
the form. How can I pass the content of the editable div when submitting the
form?

Thanks

Kevin Spencer

You have to use JavaScript to put it into a hidden form field.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
..Net Developer