Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > crystal reports displays design time control in web page at runtime

crystal reports displays design time control in web page at runtime

VQLC

Hi,
I'm trying to use Crystal Reports in VS.net. I can view the output at design
time in visual studio and it appears to have all the appropriate field from
my database.

When I run the page I get a grey box with the name of the control and a
message "Use ReportSource or DataBindings property to specify a report
source." .

I've specified the report source but it just won't display it. Any ideas
anyone?