Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Remote EJB Communication

Remote EJB Communication

srinivas.veeranki@gmail.com

Hi All,

I wanna communicate with 2 different remote EJBs which are
deployed in two different application servers. I am using Oracle AS as
aplication serevr. I am able to communicate with two different EJBs
with in the same application server using the Parent/Child
relationship. i.e.

I deployed two applications namely : Sample1 and Sample2

I will specify the realationship as Sample1 is the Parent application
to the Sample2 application.

Is it possible to communicate with two different EJBs which are reside
in the two different applications, which will be deployed in the two
different Application servers? I will use Oracle AS as the application
server (i.e.. Both Applliction Servers).

Thanks in advance...,

Srinivas.

Possible to generate "ejb-jar.xml" from EJB class (source)? "ejb-jar.xml" appserver independent? Raymond Schanks Java 0 08-03-2010 08:21 AM
[newbie-ejb...helppppppppppp]Remote ejb Connection Massimiliano Java 5 01-04-2004 11:41 AM
To EJB or not to EJB Jeremy Haile Java 5 09-10-2003 03:52 AM
EJB on Weblogic7 : accessing Ejb thru *Local interface* fails due to JNDI lookup Mumbai Joe Java 0 07-29-2003 04:16 PM
Dynamically Access & Call An EJB From Another EJB? Steve Java 1 07-15-2003 06:47 PM

Advertisments