Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > limited access user loses wireless connection

limited access user loses wireless connection

Netorius77

I have setup my young kids PC as a "limited" a/c without administrator
privlages to prevent them messing around with settings, files etc.

The problem I have is that the wireless network works fine when I log in as
an administrator, but when I log in on their "limited" a/c, the wireless
connection (d-link) keeps connecting and disconecting every 10 seconds. Can
anyone guide me to a solution so that they can access the internet via the
wireless connection on their limited User account.
Thanks

Sirtokalott

Rather than trying to configure their logon, try checking the internet and
firewall settings from ur own administrator logon, as these maybe restricting
access.