Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > plz send logic to write given program.

plz send logic to write given program.

Robbie Hatley

"pitamber kumar" wrote:

> plz send logic to write given program:
> Write a program to find the number of and sum of all intergers
> greater than 100 & less than 200 that are divisible by 7.

for (i = 101 ; i <= 199 ; ++i )
{
if (IsDivBy7(i))
{
++Count;
Sum += i;
}
}

That's the "logic". Now lets see your do *YOUR* part by
implimenting the function "IsDivBy7" and showing us
the code you've written.

--
Cheers,
Robbie Hatley

Neil

pitamber kumar wrote:
> Write a program to find the number of and sum of all intergers greater
> than 100 & less than 200 that are divisible by 7.

I think your instructor came up with these odd requirement to insure you
would have to write it your self.