Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Work Part time or Full time from Home. No Age Bar. Basic

Work Part time or Full time from Home. No Age Bar. Basic

sachincric08@gmail.com

Work Part time or Full time from Home. No Age Bar. Basic
knowledge in Computers and Internet is enough.

http://freeonlinejobs4u.googlepages.com

santosh

> Work Part time or Full time from Home. No Age Bar. Basic
> knowledge in Computers and Internet is enough.
>
> <snip link>

You forgot to add one more criteria: No self respect.

Noob

santosh wrote:

> scammer wrote:
>
>> Work Part time or Full time from Home. No Age Bar. Basic
>> knowledge in Computers and Internet is enough.

> You forgot to add one more criteria: No self respect.

The Anatomy of Money-Mule Scams
http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/01/28/0443208

Charlton Wilbur

s> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Work Part time or Full time from Home. No Age Bar. Basic
>> knowledge in Computers and Internet is enough.
>>
>> <snip link>

s> You forgot to add one more criteria: No self respect.

Yes, but that has mote to do with the "Basic knowledge in Computers"
part than the work from home part.

Charlton

--
Charlton Wilbur