Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > how do i stop someone from reading sent,deleted messages

how do i stop someone from reading sent,deleted messages

boyd899@gmail.com

I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
stop them from doing this?

Ole

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
> stop them from doing this?

Blind them, but that's usually illegle and always sadistically cruel.
Hope to of helped.

John Holmes

Ole "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

****ing idiot.

--
Your mother was an apolitical bag-lady who lived a life of sin and misery
down a drain.

SJP

"Ole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OEvyj.38$(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
>> stop them from doing this?

> Blind them, but that's usually illegle and always sadistically cruel.
> Hope to of helped.

What's illegle, is it anything like illegal?

Ole

"SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Ole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OEvyj.38$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
>>> stop them from doing this?

>> Blind them, but that's usually illegle and always sadistically cruel.
>> Hope to of helped.

> What's illegle, is it anything like illegal?

No, that would be against the law, I'm just working on a new language.
I'm just adapting speech sluring to the writen language. Yes, you are
correct, wasn't a typo - I'm sulking off and will spank myself.

Lookout

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 02:45:48 -0800 (PST), http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
>stop them from doing this?

What makes you thing that?

richard

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 02:45:48 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
>stop them from doing this?

In what way? On your machine? Or on the server?
Password protect your email on your machine.
Get yourself one of those free email accounts somewhere. Do not use
yahoo, gmail, hotmail, or any of the highly overrated services like
that.
Send your email to that and immediately trash your local mail. Do not
use "delete" if using OE. Instead, use shift+delete.

If you're worried about others reading your mail, then use the free
web based account. The login will keep them from doing so.

Once it gets on the server, it is no longer secure and can be read by
the server owners and anyone who has access.

--

A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
Mark Twain(attributed)

Oxford Systems

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
> stop them from doing this?

Gouge their eyes out? Change your passwords?

SJP

"Ole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:j0xyj.22077$(E-Mail Removed).. .

> "SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Ole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:OEvyj.38$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Blind them, but that's usually illegle and always sadistically cruel.
>>> Hope to of helped.

>> What's illegle, is it anything like illegal?

> No, that would be against the law, I'm just working on a new language.
> I'm just adapting speech sluring to the writen language. Yes, you are
> correct, wasn't a typo - I'm sulking off and will spank myself.

Well you could have put ill eagle which as we all know is a sick bird of
prey...lol

VanguardLH

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
> stop them from doing this?

Yep, another typical Google boob. Uh, duh, whatdooya do, whatdooya
do, duh, yup, um, maybe change da password, duh, ya think.